- Group A was the normal mouse,Group B was given Freud's adjuvant(the same method)to determine whether there was affect to the mouse.
- The content of VitC and total-cholesterol in adrenalgland of the normal mouse and viscera index were not influenced by BHSC.
- To show that this, too, is possible, the researchers created a special sort of blastocyst whose cells have double the number of chromosomes found in normal mouse cells.
- However the animals reacted to pain in the same way as normal mice.
- The normal mice gained weight; the germ-free mice stayed lean.
- Zou D, Qiao HL, Quan HX, et al.The antagonistic effect of Panax pseudoginseng wall saponins on inhibition of normal mouse bone marrow[J].Chin J Radiol Med Pro, 2000, 20(6): 413-15.