- There were significant differences in factor figures of somatization,depression,anxiety and fear between caesarean operation group and norm group.
- The scores of the HD group and the norm group in their temperament test showed a great difference in their activity level,rhythmicity,adaptability,mood,persistance and distraction.
- AS to the velocity scores of the MSRT, no significant differences among all schizophrenic subjects, but significant differences between schizophrenic and norm groups were found.
- These studies used a native norming group of 775 native speakers of English, from the U.S. and the U.
- K. and a non-native norming group of 603 speakers from a number of countries in Asia, Europe and South America.
- The non-native norming group had a female/male ratio of 62/38. Ages ranged from 12 to 56.