- Allen N J, Meyer J P.The measurement and antecedents of affective, continuance and normative commitment to the organization.Journal of Occupational Psychology, 1990, 63:1 - 18.
- The correlation among the consideration behavior of the principals leadership behavior and the affective commitment and normative commitment of teachers organization commitment is strong and positive.
- They tried to persuade her to commit perjury.
- One cannot commit crimes with impunity.
- His political commitment is only skin-deep.
- Criminal behaviour seem to be the norm in this neighbourhood.