- Inflammation of the lier can also be due to noninfectious causes of hepatitis such as alcohol and certain medications.
- The differential diagnosis includes a number of infectious and noninfectious diseases.
- The thing with noninfectious p. is that it has no long-term effects although it certainly impairs a man's life-quality due to persistent symptoms.
- These nodules have a centrilobular distribution, and the differential diagnosis includes a number of infectious and noninfectious diseases.
- Objective To investigate the efficacy of electroacupuncture plus TDP irradiation for treating noninfectious urethral syndrome.
- Results Two hundred and fifty-two cases (82.9%) were diagnosed as SIRS.The underlying diseases were infectious or noninfectious diseases.
- infectious 传染的
Nonoyama non non-aqueous phosphating primer non-cytolytic antiviral effect non-combustible non-sparking Non-Combatant Evacuation Order non-solvent insulation dipping non-uniform seismic excitation nonparametric statistical method non-materials culture heritage nonworking side occlusal contact nonregenerative laser oscillator