英 ['niːdlfɪʃ] 美 ['niːdəlˌfɪʃ]
- n. [动] 颌针鱼(一种长嘴便鳞之海鱼)
elongate European surface-dwelling predacious fishes with long toothed jaws; abundant in coastal waters
fish with long tubular snout and slim body covered with bony plates
- A similar or related fish,such as the needlefish.
- A similar or related fish, such as the needlefish.
- We report on an unusual case of penetrating tracheal injury caused by a needlefish.
- This diving lobsterman was struck by a needlefish on his anterior neck and presented with extensive subcutaneous crepitus and hemoptysis on arrival at the emergency room.
- Needlefish are characterized with their rigid, elongated jaws.They are frequently attracted by light at night and may inflict a wound by plunging their sharp beaks into anyone in their path.
- a similar or related fish,such as the needlefish