- Part of the involutive thymus was replaced by myoid cells.
- Myoid cells had three types: epithelioid, intermediate, and spindle, which showed the relations with immunohistochemistry.
- An inner segment with calycal processes is formed.The inner segment is then differentiated into an ellipsoid and a myoid.
- Macrophage appeared at stage 14, while myoid cells and thymic APUD cells located in thymic medulla at stage 15 and their numbers slightly increased at stage 16.
- Results The most common pattern was differently differentiated myoid cells intermixed with adipose cells and decorated by abnormal thick or thin-walled vessels.
- Keywords dermatofibrosarcoma;myoid type;histogenesis;