the wetness of ground that is covered or soaked with water;
"the baseball game was canceled because of the wateriness of the outfield"
"the water's muddiness made it undrinkable"
"the sloppiness of a rainy November day"
a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior;
"a confusion of impressions"
the quality of being cloudy
- The water's muddiness made it undrinkable.
- To rid of impurities,blemishes,muddiness,or foreign matter.
- To get rid of impurities,blemishes,muddiness,or foreign matter.
- To rid of impurities, blemishes, muddiness, or foreign matter.
- The pernicious microbe can break the colloid balance in beer,so as to the early muddiness and precipitation,the off-smell appear so in beer.
- The equipment should cleanse usually, keep it clean, it need not has muddiness and seeper.