- Not afraid utterly crushed and muddily, should keep clean in human world.
- But stirs muddily now the aspect is Mancheng, and plays is more excessive.
- They produce lighter, more muddily grey with Brown, and is not a true gray.
- Concurrently does without authorization poem calligraphy and painting India muddily, the style chest cavity plain.
- I hold her fine waist which is as not full of the rough held and bow to look her pretty face that is upward a little and has forgotten muddily at that period time.
- For CMYK4 color business card printing and membership card production, catalysical seihan innovativeink has a characteristic not perfect, the resulting secondary color (RGB) of muddily.