relating to or resembling mucus;
"a mucoid substance"
- Objective To evaluate the diagnostic value of CT in bronchial mucoid impaction.
- Objective To study the CT menifestations of bronchial mucoid impactions to improve diagnostic efficacy.
- There were X-ray films,conventional CT in all of patients with bronchial mucoid impactions and HRCT in 10 cases.
- Distal obstructive changes may include atelectasis, mucoid impaction, and bronchiectasis.
- Figure 2. A, On gross inspection, the specimen appeared as a well-circumscribed, homogeneous piece of tissue with a pink fleshy and mucoid cut surface.
- The next step will be to remove the lungs. He is taking the right lung out first. He cut the bronchus and noticed some mucoid material in the bronchus.