in a moody manner;
"in the bar, a youngish, sharp-eyed man was staring moodily into a gin and tonic"
- He stared moodily into the fire.
- He climbed moodily into the cab, relieved and distressed.
- He bent his eyes to the ground, and walked moodily in.
- In the bar,a youngish,sharp-eyed man was staring moodily into a gin and tonic.
- Pork slipped from the room as she remained staring moodily into the distance.
- Lester, his thick hair pushed back from his vigorous face, leaned back moodily on his pillow.
- moody 易怒的