fee paid to a mint by the government for minting a coin
act or process of minting coins
- Those achievements were not of intellectual mintage.
- The combined mintage for the half-dollars of 1866/67 is given as less than sixty thousand.
- The best solution is to start the deposit money tax and include it into the revenue together with the mintage tax.
- Despite the fact that the published mintage figures for this issue exceed thirty three million, this date was apparently never circulated in the Colony.
- Because the US has the global mintage, the crisis also has the possibility to extend for US dollar status crisis, and remoulds global the currency pattern.
- Despite the fact that according to mintage figures this date should be about three times as common as either 1902 or 1904, this is not so, and only around twenty coins of 1905 have been located.
Few literary theories of modern mintage have more to recommend them.出自： H. J. S. Maine