- It can also receive the requests from PEP and make policy decisions.
- Beyond making policy, the board places operational control in the hands of a chief executive officer (CEO).
- The shareholder has the right to participate in making policy of running and managing the enterprise.
- The mayor must make policies in accordance with the bill passed in the Congress.
- Only Congress holds the singular power to make policy decisions for the national polity.
- Hopefully it can also provide a practical basis for the curriculum administrators when making policy decision.