- Implicit reference points need be made explicit.
- Use a conjunction to turn an independent clause into a dependent one and to make explicit how the clauses are related.
- The reasons for the decision should be made explicit.
- Let us make explicit as well that a great deal more is intended here than a convenient relabeling of what is already known.
- Instead, it helped to bring to the fore the value of making explicit the "Data Wise Practices" that must accompany these tasks if the work is to lead to meaningful school change.
- An EMAS requires that environmental costs are identified and made explicit.