in an abundant and luxuriant manner;
"whiskers grew luxuriantly from his ample jowls"
in an elegantly luxuriant way;
"this suave, culture-loving and luxuriantly good-looking M.P.represents the car-workers of Coventry"
- The chrysanthemums bloom luxuriantly.
- She turned luxuriantly on her side, yawning.
- The crops are growing luxuriantly.
- Plants grow luxuriantly in spring.
- The cotton-plants grew luxuriantly in the well-manured fields.
- Talks with them, their association president luxuriantly.