英 ['luːnjʊlə] 美 ['luːnjʊlə]
- n. 新月形的东西；新月形表记
the crescent-shaped area at the base of the human fingernail
a crescent-shaped metal ornament of the Bronze Age
- Something,such as the lunula of a fingernail,that is shaped like a crescent.
- Something, such as the lunula of a fingernail, that is shaped like a crescent.
- lunula The expodes portion of a scale when it is in its natural position.
- Oxic effects of copper, zinc and manganese on the inhibition of the growth of closterium lunula
- Who ran, speckled with lunula of electricity, A crazy plank, with black sea-horses for escort, When Julys were crushing with cudgel blowsSkies of ultramarine into burning funnels;
- lunula unguis