- To increase rural incomes, we will continue to pursue the policy of giving more, taking less and loosening control.
- The United States, European Union and Canada have reached an agreement with China to loosen controls on financial news providers following a complaint at the World Trade Organization.
- The electric power that loosening control trades in the market, the greatest benefit that negotiant seeks him and the benefit that ignores whole system.
- They want to loosen their ties with Britain.
- Don't be so nervous loosen up a bit.
- She gave the lid a few gentle taps to loosen it.