- Gets or sets the statement that is called after each loop cycle.
- The news of their marriage knocked me for a loop.
- The pedal of a cycle is attached to a crank.
- The road makes a wide loop around the lake.
- It's easier to cycle with the wind behind you.
- A unit of frequency equal to one cycle per second.
loop in loop LOOP electro excision of cervix loop-couple-mode attenuator loop-coupled-mode attenuator loop optimization transformation loop disconnect signaling system loop assertion generating system looper shaft ball thrust bearing loop circuit in-crement method loop-forming sinker web machine loop maintenance operation system