- After the death of his parents, he went totally loony tunes.
- The professor is so intelligent that many people think he is actually loony tunes.
- Now the spectator is asked to point to the odd Looney Tune Card, and instantly the odd card vanishes from the packet and magically reappears back in the closed wallet.
- We are the leader manufacturer of stationery,gifts and bags,producing own brand products of "Beni Bear"and "yapee Dog",also holding the licenses of Barbie,Tom &Jerry and Loony Tunes.
- He does have some pretty loony ideas.
- The violin is not quite in tune with the piano.