weak and likely to lose consciousness;
"suddenly felt faint from the pain"
"was sick and faint from hunger"
"felt light in the head"
"a swooning fit"
"light-headed with wine"
"light-headed from lack of sleep"
lacking seriousness; given to frivolity;
"a dizzy blonde"
- Having a reeling, lightheaded sensation; dizzy.
- I was lightheaded, glad my ordeal was over.
- Ten to one he was lightheaded at the time.
- You might suddenly feel light headed lightheaded.
- You might suddenly feel lightheaded.
- When I stood up, I felt lightheaded but not dizzy.