英 [ˌluːkə'dɜːmə] 美 [ˌluːkə'dɜːmə]
- n. [医]白斑病；白变病
a congenital skin condition characterized by spots or bands of unpigmented skin
- Leukoderma is a general term that means white skin.
白癜风是一种通用的术语，指的是白皮肤。Severe trauma; like a burn; can destroy pigment cells resulting in leukoderma.;严重创伤，烧伤等，会破坏色素细胞产生白癜风。Vitiligo is just one of the forms of leukoderma
- The present invention relates to a medicine specially for treating leukoderma.
- "The 308-nm excimer laser has been used in the repigmentation of vitiligo and postresurfacing leukoderma.
- Te paper summarized clinical experiences for the treatment of leukoderma with traditional Chinese medicine(TCM) in recent ten years.
- Michael had a skin disease called leukoderma, and the skin disease created huge patches of white.He had as a result a very very poor image of his body.
- Quality Standard for Leukoderma Liniment