- n. 镜头；镜片；透镜；(眼球的)水晶体
- v. 给…摄影；给…拍照
- 透镜， 一组透镜
- [C]透镜,镜头 a special piece of glass in things like cameras, microscopes or glasses
- [C](眼球的)水晶体 such an instrument made of natural animal material in the eye behind the black opening in front of the eye
a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils
(metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood;
"the writer is the lens through which history can be seen"
biconvex transparent body situated behind the iris in the eye; its role (along with the cornea) is to focuses light on the retina
electronic equipment that uses a magnetic or electric field in order to focus a beam of electrons
- Don't smear the lens; I've just polished it.
- Some adjustment of the lens may be necessary.
- The camera lens must be screened from direct sunlight.
- He uses lens to make things appear clearer.
- The lens is often used to make telescopes.
- I am very near-sighted and wearing a pair of contact lens now.
- This lens can magnify 20 diameter.
- In this operation the surgeons implant a new lens in the eye.
- Lens can be made for microscopes.
- The lens of a camera forms images.
- The disease has affected the lens of his left eye.