- A public land surveying unit of36 sections or36 square miles.
- Land surveying, for example, involves 17 steps, which can take anything from a few months to several years.
- Article 27 The State fosters land survey system.
- Ms Holcomb had intended to start with the fifth-century “Corpus Agrimensorum Romanorum”, an illustrated volume about land surveying.
- China land Surveying and Planning Institute (CLSPI)was established in March,1987 and is a professional enterprise belonged to State Land Administration (SLA) directly.
- The data, drawing drawings, under the bright lights, land surveying planning toon Lane Surveying and Mapping Institute of Surveying and Mapping Group members are busy with work.