- 膝部，膝盖，膝， 膝关节
- [C]膝,膝盖,膝部 joint between the thigh and lower part of the human leg; corresponding joint in animals; part of a garment covering the knee
hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella
joint between the femur and tibia in a quadruped; corresponds to the human knee
the part of a trouser leg that provides the cloth covering for the knee
- I've bumped my knee on the wall.
- I bounced the baby on my knee.
- His left knee was hurt in a traffic accident.
- His knee was his vulnerable spot.
- How did you get that scrape on your knee?
- She fell down and cut her knee.
- She sat with her child on her knees.
- He got down on his hands and knees to crawl under the table.
- You'll have to eat your dinner off your knees,I'm afraid!
- He started to get up, but his knees gave under him.
- His knees knocked together.
- He leaned forward, his elbows on his knees.
- He got the knee in the face as he tried to get up.
- These trousers are torn at the knee.
- be〔go〕 (down) on one's knees
跪下,跪着 kneel or be kneeling, especially when praying or showing that one accepts defeat
- bring to one's knees
迫使某人屈服 force sb to submit
bring sb to one's knees
Nothing could bring us to our knees.
The country was almost brought to its knees by the long strike.
- bend one's knees to 向…跪下,屈服于
- bend the knees 屈膝
- drop to one's knees 跪下
- fall on one's knees 跪下
- give a knee to sb 帮助某人
- go down on one's knees 跪下
- hurt one's knee 膝盖受伤
- throw oneself on one's knees 跪下
- knees of one's trousers 裤子的膝部
He organised himself into a sitting position, his arms around his knees.出自： M. Drabble
Those rules that girls are supposed to learn at their mother's knee.出自： A. Brookner
In the garden, holding Lionel on her knee.出自： M. Ignatieff
Humbly on my knees I kiss your gracious hand.出自： J. Ford
My knees trembled..; a swimming came before my eyes.出自： H. Brooke
I kneed him in the groin.出自： R. B. Parker
- 在表示“跪着,屈膝”时, knee常用复数形式。
- 在表示“在…的膝下”时,通常用at sb's knees结构。
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的cneow，意为膝，膝盖。