- In Chinese and western ethic ideas,"love" is a very kernal concept.
- This means that all kernal and initrd paths are relative to /,eg.
在它的NOTE里说到：You do not have a /boot partition.
- The main problem of resampling is the selection of interpolating kernal.
- The variety with yellow kernal (golden or bright yellow), its palatability was good.
- Statistics is a fundamental course as well as one of the kernal courses for Finance and Economics majors.
- Geoinformatics, with GIS, GPS, RS as its kernal components, has wide application to coal mine environmental management.