- I sit at the edge of my seat and keep springing up and down as if something is pricking me from below.
- You can keep my book as long as you like.
- Please keep the watch for me while I go swimming.
- It was very thoughtless of you to keep her waiting so long.
- In Mainland China, new skyscrapers have kept springing up because of the unparalleled economic boom.
- It's important for the college freshman to keep his nose clean.
keep wet keep Keep aligning with the R/W. keeps hair dry while swimming. Keep area around shaker clean. keep abreast of new developments Keep and temper under control. keeping his eyes on Katherine. keeping volume fraction of fluid keep up a regular correspondence keep disease from hopper-horne keeping somebody at arm's length