- This move seems intended to keep growth artificially high until exports bounce back.
- This continued liberalization of economy coupled with high level of domestic savings and study foreign direct investment and strong exports will keep growth to 8 to 9 percentage.
- A organization change is the major factor to maintain industry keep growth the fast environment change need be a procedure to quick response, and industry need to be fit those fast change factors.
- You can keep my book as long as you like.
- Please keep the watch for me while I go swimming.
- If the property sector remains weak for the whole year, the government's task of keeping growth at our core forecast of 6%, let alone meeting its own 8% target, will be much more difficult.
keep wet keep keep shape after constant wear keep something under one's hat keep trade competition between Keep your hands to yourself. KEEP YOURSELF AWAY FROM CANCER Keep up the steady progress. keeping sound mind by exercise Keep duplicating and rotate. Keeping is harder than winning Keep disks full and fragmented