keep an inn的用法和样例：
- An innkeeper is a person who keeps an inn.
- to approbate a person to keep an inn
- They put up at an inn for the night.
- A tavern or an inn providing such a meal.
- Keep an account of your daily activities.
- He keeps an inn there.
keep an inn的相关资料：
keep wet keep Keep skin clean and moisture-free keeping the Party's advanced nature Keeps three very valuable relics. Keep away from rotten vegetables. Keeping English diary if possible. Keep our royalty endlessly arisen. Keep sentences short and succinct. keep someone conversant on something Keep this dictionary for reference. keep/hold/have ... at bay