- I can't see the world without you even exposed to jubilance, like being covered the eyes and ears, having tears in the eyes.
- No sooner did such government leaders as Mao Zedong stride vigorously onto Tian An Men than the square became a sea of jubilance.
- In the day with milestone significance, let's listen to two pieces of traditional folk music performed by Shandong Ethnic Orchestra: Jubilance and Beautiful Flowers and Full Moon.
- Amidst the jubilance with songs and dances, all people in all demographic categories join this extraordinary gala as our honorable teammates get promoted in Taipei.
- Used to express jubilance.
- What an exciting scene of jubilance, with the fishermen's conches trumpeting and their songs ringing here and there, and red flags fluttering and white sails dotting the sea far and near.