英 [dʒɪ'niː] 美 [dʒɪ'niː]
- n. [伊斯兰教神话]神灵；神仙
- =djinni； djinn.
(Islam) an invisible spirit mentioned in the Koran and believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals
- According to legend, a sea jinni called Rannamaari demanded regular sacrifices of young girls in Mal?
- Therefore the jinni concept was attained more attention, and the behavior of "fu-shih" was more and more popular.
- Oh, Jinni, this is the honest truth.The gazelle that you see here was once my wife, but she was quite an evil woman.
- In them shall be those who restrained their eyes ;before them neither man nor jinni shall have touched them.
- Therein are those of modest gaze , whom neither man nor jinni will have touched before them.
- I felt the jinni coming distinctly ,a clear and enormous strength of love was full of my car ,all at once the dread went by entirely .