- 它的（ it的所有格）
- =Intelligent Transport Systems（智能运输系统）
- (it的所有格形式)它的 (possessive form of it) of or belonging to
the branch of engineering that deals with the use of computers and telecommunications to retrieve and store and transmit information
- The word here is used in its figurative sense.
- He felt the cloth to see its quality.
- The audience showed its approval by cheering loudly.
- A monkey is very alert in its movements.
- The rabbit seems to be very alert all its life.
- Her skin was admired for its velvety softness.
- run its course 按常规发展
- in its entirety 全盘(全面)
- tell its own story 显而易见(不言而喻)...
- take its course 任其自然发展...
- tell its own tale 不言而喻
- A chain is no stronger than its weakest link. 一环薄弱全局坏。...
- Every dog has its day. [谚]凡人皆有得意日...
- at its height 达最高点(在最旺盛时...
- do its work 发生效力
- paint something in its true colors 照事物真相叙述某事物...
- Every tub must stand on its own bottom. 桶要靠自己的底立着...
- set on its ear 在
- open its doors 开门接纳
- at its lowest ebb 衰落到极点
- rise like a phoenix from its ashes 像不死鸟一样从死灰中...
- on its merits 按事情的是非曲直,按...
- the dog before its master 暴风前的巨浪...
- cut off in its bloom 于旺盛时加以摧残...
- on its last legs 临近死亡
- in all its bearings 从各方面
She came in like a swan swimming its way.出自： V. Woolf
Country house life, with its hunting and shooting, and its political and literary 'house-parties'.出自： G. M. Trevelyan
The question had arisen of its being sold.出自： I. Murdoch
Henry appeared with the telephone on its extension cord.出自： G. Vidal