- 恼怒的，生气的 annoyed or angry
- （皮肤等）变粗糙的；发炎的；疼痛的 (skin, etc) become rough; inflamed; sore
aroused to impatience or anger;
"made an irritated gesture"
"feeling nettled from the constant teasing"
"peeved about being left out"
"felt really pissed at her snootiness"
"riled no end by his lies"
"roiled by the delay"
- Scientists have discovered a protein molecule on the surface of nerve cells that makes us cough when irritated.
- He made an irritated gesture.
- My sister got a bit irritated.
- She was really getting irritated.
- She was moody at times and easily irritated.
- My skin has become irritated.
- He was irritated against the rude doorkeeper.
- The soldiers were irritated against their captain.
- The actor was irritated at a postal delay.
- He was irritated at ill-treatment.
- Thompson grew irritated at his mistakes.
- She was irritated at being thwarted.
- He was deeply irritated at being awakened so early.
- The teacher seemed irritated at having class interrupted.
- His employer was irritated at his never getting to work on time.
- He was irritated by a person.
- She was irritated by his insolence.
- I was very much irritated by his behavior.
- I was intensely irritated by his carelessness.
- He was irritated by the delay.
- I was irritated by my son's endless questions.
- He was slightly irritated by her forgetfulness.
- Ringold was slightly irritated by Wright's interruption.
- My eyes were irritated by the smoke.
- A muscle contracts when it is irritated by an electric shock.
- He was irritated with you.
- I was feeling irritated with her.
- I was irritated with him for not replying at once to my letter.
- He was irritated with her for taking such a long time over the job.
- He was irritated to see her dancing with someone else.
- I'm irritated that you should reject her like that.
- I am irritated that he is so perverse.
- She is very irritated that her son is so hopeless.
- Mrs Knight was irritated that he should not look heartier.
- be irritated 烦恼
- become irritated 变得恼怒
- feel irritated 感到不耐烦
- get irritated 心烦起来
- look irritated 看起来心烦
- sound irritated 听起来心烦
- irritated a little 有点儿烦躁
- irritated deeply 深感恼怒
- irritated easily 容易激怒
- irritated faintly 隐隐有些恼怒
- irritated increasingly 越来越焦躁
- irritated intensely 令人极为恼火
- irritated mildly 有点儿烦躁
- irritated profoundly 极为不耐烦
- irritated rather 略感恼火
- irritated really 令人十分恼火
- irritated slightly 略感恼怒
- irritated thoroughly 极其恼火
- irritated visibly 明显恼怒
- irritated eye 因受刺激而发炎的眼睛
- irritated against表示对某人发怒；irritated at和irritated by表示被某事所激怒；irritated with表示对某事或某人发怒。