- (表示时间)持续到,进行到 until a point during
- (表示方向)进入…中,到…里 (moving) to a point within
- (表示状态)进入…状态,欠…债 step into a condition; own
- (表示对象)撞上,渗进,非常喜欢 a point at which one hits (sb/sth); be interest in sth
- (表示目标)对着,朝着 in the direction of
- (表示结果)分成,变成 indicating a change in form
- (表示所属)输入 input
- (表示过程)从事于 take part in
- (表示运算) 除 used to express division in mathematic
- An idea popped into his mind like a flash.
- Nothing will induce me to jump into the icy water.
- The thief broke into the house during the night.
- Driving into the sun, we had to shade our eyes.
- Three will not divide into eleven.
- The meeting carried on into the afternoon.
- She dived into the water.
- He came into the room.
- They burst into laughter.
- He is into me for one hundred yuan .
- He bumped into me.
- The oil will soak into the wood.
- She is into music.
- She looked into my eyes.
- He broke the stick into pieces.
- Dusk deepened into night.
- She must be into her thirties by now.
- The information goes into a computer.
- He talked of going into medicine.
- Dividing 3 into 6 gives 2.
- back into 退入,倒入,倒车时撞上
- bang into 撞到,偶然碰见
- break into 闯入,强行进入,破门而入,打断,打扰,突然发出,突然开始
- build into 建成,形成,使成为不可分割的一部分
- bump into 撞上,偶然遇见
- burn into 在…烧上,形成
- burst into 急匆匆进入,突然开始
- change into 换上衣服,变为,兑换
- check into 到达并在…登记,调查
- come into 进入房间等,进入某种状态或动态,加入,参加,得到,继承
- cut into 把…分成几块,打断,不情愿地动用一部分(钱)
- dig into 挖掘,刻苦钻研,大量地吃
- drive into 敲入,赶进,驱车进入,驱车撞上,灌输,迫使处于…状态
- eat into 腐蚀,侵蚀,消耗
- get into 进入,陷入,学会,养成
- go into 进入,从事,陷入,调查,着手处理,详细讲述,争论细节与优点,开始穿,穿上,撞到,扎进,被用于
- jump into 跳入,急于做某事,急速行动
- lay into 攻击
- let into 让…进入,嵌入,插入
- look into 浏览,调查,研究
- pass into 获准进入,获准入学,逐渐变成
- pay into 把钱存入
- pull into 开向路边
- put into 使处于(某种状态)
- run into 偶然遇见,加起来,累计达,碰撞,陷入,刺入
- see into 调查,了解
- tear into 撕成,扯成
- walk into 走进,未经许可进入,走动时无意中撞上,由于疏忽而遭到…,毫无畏惧地攻击,轻易地找到工作,大吃大喝,痛骂,申斥
- work into 嵌入,插入,进入某种状态
- write into 写进
- break into pieces 成为碎片
- bring into action 使行动起来
- bring into being 使出现
- bring〔call〕 into play 使活动,使用
- come into effect 开始实施,生效
- come into line 排成行
- come into the world 来到人间
- fall into the hands of 为…所有
- go into business 从事商业
- go into hiding 藏起来
- put into sb's head 向某人提示…
- get one's fingers into 插手
- get one's teeth into 专注于
- put words into sb's mouth 教某人怎样讲
- throw a gaff into 破坏
- throw a scare into 使吓了一大跳
- throw a wrench into 阻挠,破坏
- throw oneself into 投身于,积极从事
- into the midst of 进入…当中
I got into the train at Victoria.出自： J. Buchan
He slipped his feet into his sandals.出自： J. Steinbeck
A cold misery was seeping into her bones.出自： A. Carter
Sheep..loaded into lorries.出自： V. S. Pritchett
- into, in
- in表示“在里面”的静止状态或一定范围内的动作; 而into表示由外向里的动作。二者有时可通用。
- into, inside
- 二者均可表示“在…里面”,inside常指与外部相接的内部; into仅表示由外入内。
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的into，意为向……内，到……里，进入。