- having or showing interest; especially curiosity or fascination or concern;
"an interested audience"
"interested in sports"
"was interested to hear about her family"
"interested in knowing who was on the telephone"
- involved in or affected by or having a claim to or share in;
"a memorandum to those concerned"
"an enterprise in which three men are concerned"
"factors concerned in the rise and fall of epidemics"
"the interested parties met to discuss the business"
- He is very interested in what are called popular songs.
- When he became interested in model airplanes he went the whole hog.
- I am very interested in Greek and Roman mythology.
- I tried to tell him about it, but he just wasn't interested.
I shall be interested to know how the wedding goes off.出自：Lady's Pictorial
They don't seem interested in doing much more.出自：J. Heller
- interested:interested adj. 感兴趣的, 有成见的, 有权益的…