having or showing interest; especially curiosity or fascination or concern;
"an interested audience"
"interested in sports"
"was interested to hear about her family"
"interested in knowing who was on the telephone"
involved in or affected by or having a claim to or share in;
"a memorandum to those concerned"
"an enterprise in which three men are concerned"
"factors concerned in the rise and fall of epidemics"
"the interested parties met to discuss the business"
- He is very interested in what are called popular songs.
- When he became interested in model airplanes he went the whole hog.
- I am very interested in Greek and Roman mythology.
- I tried to tell him about it, but he just wasn't interested.
- As an interested party, I was not allowed to vote.
- interested in 对 ... 感兴趣...
- interest 兴趣
- self-interest 利己主义
- self-interested 利己主义的
- be interested in 对 ... 感兴趣...
- interested circles 有关各界
- interested parties 当事人, 有关方面...
- party interested [经] 利害关系当事...
- interested witness [法] 偏心的证人,...
- interested party 有关的当事人...
- as interested in … as in an old pair of shoes 对…不感兴趣(就像对...
I shall be interested to know how the wedding goes off.出自：Lady's Pictorial
They don't seem interested in doing much more.出自： J. Heller
- spellbound 被迷住的
- enthusiastic 热心的
- concerned 担忧的
- absorbed 全神贯注的
- attentive 注意的
- involved 涉及的
- attracted 动词attract的过去...
- fascinated 着迷的
- engrossed 全神贯注的
- intent 热切的
- entranced 出神的
- captivated 动词captivate的...
- riveted 用铆钉钉牢的...