- He took out a fire insurance policy for his house.
- This creature lives in the depth of the ocean.
- The insurance cover is optional.
- I was out of my depth in that class.
- He set up in business as an insurance broker.
- The insurance company will recompense his loss.
insurance fee insurance insurance holding conglomerates insurance guarantee fund system Insurance and Actuarial Science insurance against damage-loss insurance of contract liability insurance law of labors accident Insurance law of labour accident insurance against nonperformance insurance paid to the elderly. Insurance Accountants Association