- Inorganic P(Pi) occupied the most part of soil P and accounted for 79.4% on average, then organic P(Po) accounted for 20.6%.
- The results show that soil total P (P T), inorganic P, organic P, Olsen P and Bray P are high in MNPK, 1.5 (MNPK), MNPK (Soybean) and M treatments, followed by NP, PK, NPK, and SNPK treatments, and low in the treatments without P (N, NK and CK 2).
结果表明 :长期施磷 ;特别是磷肥和有机肥配合施用能明显提高土壤全磷 (PT)、无机磷、有机磷、Olsen- P和 Bray- P含量 .
- The results showed that the inoculants accelerated the decomposition of organic carbon,and increased the concentration of total P,inorganic P,and organic P in the final composting product.
- fractionation of soil inorganic P
- Rocks and minerals are inorganic.
- Having no organic qualities; inorganic.