in a contagious manner;
"she was contagiously bubbly"
- Infectiously joyous."-- Kirkus Reviews.
- California's northern city has gorgeous good looks and an infectiously laid back vibe.
- Originated the teaching method of "Learn through songs" myself, be able to instruct in an artistic way, vividly and infectiously.
- The short answer, I believe, is that you cannot and this is exactly what makes the leader of the Fifth Republic such an infectiously alluring character.
- Under the elevated CO2 concentration,branches and number of roots ,release of exudates,absorption of nutrient elements by roots,mycorrhiza infecti on rate and biomass of plants were increased.
- " Infectiously joyous."-- Kirkus Reviews.
- infectious 传染的
- contagiously 感染地(传染病地)...