- Flies may transfer organisms into a nonrefrigerated food item, in which they can multiply to an infectious dose.
- The longer incubation period could reflect differences in methodology, specificity of diagnosis, route of transmission, infectious dose, or other factors.
- The MLD_(50) is about 10~(-7.25)/0.1mL, which was similar to EID_(50) (fifty percent embryonated eggs infectious dose), and it indicated that TIV was highly pathogenic to mice.
结果;TIV 对小鼠表现高致死性;MLD_(50) 约为10~(-7.;25)/0
- median tissue culture infectious dose
- Scientists now believe the American mice had harbored the virus all along but had never been populous enough to scatter infectious doses in people's tool sheds and basements.
- A dose of this stuff will purge you!