in some manner的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
in some unspecified way or manner; or by some unspecified means;
"they managed somehow"
"he expected somehow to discover a woman who would love him"
"he tried to make is someway acceptable"
in some manner的用法和样例：
- Many of the measurements were modified in some manner.
- They wanted him to make a fine figure in the world in some manner or other.
- If any member fails to support the group in some manner and cannot transcend the pattern at cause, they will be evicted.
- A resource mailbox that represents a conference room, which all users must be able to access in some manner.
- All energy seeks to balance itself and therefore any imbalance would have to be held in place in some manner.
- Compulsion: The power forces the subject to act in some manner or changes the way her mind works.
in some manner的相关资料：