being in effect or operation;
"de facto apartheid is still operational even in the `new' African nations"
"bus service is in operation during the emergency"
"the company had several operating divisions"
- The song will be included in the specified action.
- The negotiation drafted by your team is infeasible in operation.
- The headmaster plays an important role in the running of a school.
- Security experts patrolled several streets in the City of London seeking evidence of wireless networks in operation.
- The new law will soon come in force.
- The law will be put into operation next month.
- What are competitive initiatives under way in china now?
- be in operation 在运转中,在行动中,...