in olden days的用法和样例：
- In olden days the coasts of England were harassed by the Vikings again and again.
- In olden days, women used it as a dusting powder, and "orris" is a corruption of the word “iris.
- In olden days in China, me nacing and unaccountable natural phenomena or disasters would often be blamed on demons or spirits.
- In olden days, women used it as a dusting powder, and "orris" is a corruption of the word “iris.”The dwarf iris reticulata blooms with the crocuses.
- The Klang River which flows through Klang town is one of the most well known rivers in Malaysia and is also an important waterway for transport in olden days.
- In olden times, people had no TV to watch.