in fairness to的用法和样例：
- In fairness to both players, though, the comparison ends here.
- It's not fair to kick another player in football.
- We will be sorry for that day to come but, in fairness to Helsingborg, we wouldn't want to intrude on their ambitions.
- And, in fairness to Owen, it took an outstanding save from Jens Lehmann to deny him on the first occasion.
- She bids fair to be a popular writer.
- A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back again when it begins to rain.