- Something placed in escrow and then redeemed after payment of a fine.
- After deduction of escrow expenses, the subject matter in escrow shall be turned over to the state.
- Once the subject matter is in escrow, the risk of its damage or loss is borne by the obligee.
- Where the subject matter is not fit for escrow, or the escrow expenses will be excessive, the obligor may auction or liquidate the subject matter and place the proceeds in escrow.
- Article 103 Once the subject matter is in escrow, the risk of its damage or loss is borne by the obligee.
- Commodity residential maintenance fund in escrow period interest at a rate based on demand deposits.