the condition of being pressed closely together and firmly fixed
a disorder in which feces are impacted in the lower colon
a disorder in which a tooth is so crowded in its socket that it cannot erupt normally
a sharp collision produced by striking or dashing against something
- Impaction of morselized bone graft in reparation and reconstruction of acetabulum and femur represented an attractive revision option.
- freeing impaction forceps 阻生牙钳
- intestinal impaction 肠嵌塞
- impaction of vitreous 玻璃体嵌塞
- inertial impaction 惯性碰撞法,惯性撞击...
- impaction lesion [医] 嵌塞损害, ...
- cecal impaction 盲肠阻塞
- lens impaction 晶状体嵌塞
- gizzard impaction 肌胃阻塞
- impaction colic 结肠阻塞
- food impaction 食物嵌塞
- fecal impaction 粪便嵌塞
- dental impaction 牙阻生
- impaction of rumen 瘤胃阻塞