without regard for morality;
"he acted immorally when his own interests were at stake"
- To ardent pro-lifers, the law today is immorally lax.
- He is quite without principle, ie behaves immorally.
- He confessed, "I've never done things immorally and actually obscene.
- He was photographed in compromising situations(ie ones that showed him behaving immorally )with a call-girl.
- Nor let us act immorally, as some of them did, and twenty-three thousand fell in one day.
- He was photographed in compromising situations (ie ones that showed him behaving immorally ) with a call-girl.
- corruptly 腐败(堕落)地...
- wickedly 心眼坏地
- dissolutely 放荡地
- dishonestly 不诚实地
- sinfully 有罪地(有罪过地...
- amorally amoral的副词形式...
- morally 道德上地