in a corrupt and deceitful manner;
"he acted dishonestly when he gave the contract to his best friend"
- It was dishonest of you not to say so.
- His dishonest dealings lay heavy on his conscience.
- He is dishonest, and a coward to boot!
- She was easy prey for dishonest salesmen.
- I will not make friends with a dishonest person.
- He was mixed up in some dishonest business.
- dishonest 不诚实的
- deceitfully 欺诈(欺骗
- fraudulently 欺诈地
- unfairly 不公平地
- corruptly 腐败(堕落)地...
- falsely 虚伪地
- misleadingly misleading的副...
- venally 贿赂地
- honestly 诚实地