fixation (as by a plaster cast) of a body part in order to promote proper healing;
"immobilization of the injured knee was necessary"
the act of limiting movement or making incapable of movement;
"the storm caused complete immobilization of the rescue team"
- Plaster was used for fixation and immobilization.
- In addition, immobilization improved the stability of laccase in the acidic region.
- fracture immobilization 骨折固定法
- chain-immobilization factor 链阻动因子
- sperm immobilization test 精子制动试验, 精子...
- nitrogen immobilization 固氮
- immobilization test 制动试验
- immobilization of the wounded limb 患肢固定
- immobilization with adhesive tape 胶布固定
- plaster immobilization 石膏固定术
- immobilization agglutination 制动凝集反应...
- small splint immobilization 小夹板固定法...
- articular immobilization 关节制动术