migration into a place (especially migration to a country of which you are not a native in order to settle there)
the body of immigrants arriving during a specified interval;
"the increased immigration strengthened the colony"
- He is talking about immigration.
- There are strict controls on immigration into this country.
- The increased immigration strengthened the colony.
- unipolar immigration 单极内迁, 单极移入...
- immigration quota 入境限额
- alien immigration 外国移民
- net immigration 净移民数
- immigration problem 移民问题
- epidemiology of immigration 移民流行病学...
- immigration office 移民局
- immigration restriction 移民入国限制...
- quota immigration 限额<比例>移民...
- immigration officer 移民(局)官(员),...
- country of immigration 移入国
- multipolar immigration 多极内殖, 多极移入...
- immigration law 移民法
The Saracens..at their immigration into Spain.出自： T. Warton
Bertram concentrated on the signs..behind the desk of the immigration officer.出自： attrib.
- emigration 移民