- "Our results identify XOR as a potential therapeutic target for metabolic abnormalities beyond hyperuricemia," the researchers said.
- This was similar to the effects of hyperuricemia, smoking, and alcohol drinking.
- Objective To investigate the relationship between hyperuricemia, glycometabolic disorder, lipoidosis and hypertension.
- Although 31% of patients revealed hyperuricemia (10/32), only 3 of them developed gouty arthritis.
- Of note, in gout/ hyperuricemia subjects with normal renal function, 7.1% already had small kidney size.
- Objective: To establish hyperuricemia model of female quail,and to study its pathological feature.