- adj. 苛求的；吹毛求疵的
inclined to judge too severely;
"hypercritical of colloquial speech"
"the overcritical teacher can discourage originality"
- Inclined to judge too severely; hypercritical.
- Inclined to judge too severely;hypercritical.
- A He is hypercritical of the local political system.
- He is so hypercritical that he corrects every mistake his students made.
- He would be courageous calm and self assured, but neither pompous nor hypercritical.
- If always hypercritical to others, that first is because of your poor self-cultivation.