- The most efficient one still lies in building more houses with more floors so as to accommodate more houseless people.
- For the truly good ask not the naked, "Where is your garment?" nor the houseless, "What has befallen your house?
- He shook his slender shoulders and pulled his concealing piwafwi cloak around him, remembering how vulnerable a houseless drow could be.
- "How is it possible," he says, "that a man who has nothing, who is naked, houseless, without a hearth, squalid, without a slave, without a city, can pass a life that flows easily?
- Expensive houses are another reason: they enable home owners to sell up and buy a bigger place abroad, and push the young and houseless to consider a move.
- Cattle awake on the meadows; sheep break their fast on dewy hill-sides, and change to a new lair among the ferns; and houseless men, who have lain down with the fowls, open their dim eyes and behold the beauty of the night.